Susan G. Komen Missouri Trivia Night 2020
IT’S TRIVIA TIME!
Who’s ready for a fun night out and ready to challenge their trivia knowledge?
Join us Saturday, January 25, 2020 for our 6th Annual Trivia Night!
Trivia questions will cover a wide range of topics, so everyone has a good chance of knowing something! You too can contribute to your team winning!
Winter Getaway – Super Silent Auction!
Need a winter getaway? You can bid on a seven-day vacation at the at the acclaimed Wilderness Club™ at Big Cedar® in the Missouri Ozarks. A Komen Missouri supporter donated this getaway, valued at more than $2,000. Now, you have a chance to escape for a full week to enjoy a two-bedroom lodge that sleeps up to eight people, so you can take friends or family. Click here to view flyer.
Dates are set for February 23, 2020 Check-in and March 1, 2020 Check-out. Bids will be taken online until 10pm Saturday, January 25th, don’t miss out!
Make your bid today to win this amazing trip!
Email email@example.com with subject line AUCTION. In the body of the message, tell us your MAXIMUM bid for this amazing opportunity.
All bids will remain secret and the package goes to the person who submits the highest bid.
Bids will be accepted by email until 5 p.m. on Friday, January 24 and in person through the end of the 8th round at Komen Missouri’s trivia night on Saturday, January 25.
Sponsorship Opportunities and Donation Requests:
Silver Round Sponsor $250
During an assigned round, logo will appear on the answer sheet and projection screen slide and company will receive recognition by emcee!
Gold Round Sponsor $500
In addition to the Silver Sponsorship, Gold Sponsors will receive:
- One VIP table for 8 which will be located near the stage
- Sign with your color logo at your table
- A dedicated volunteer to assist with your table’s needs throughout the evening
Presenting Sponsor $5000
Only one available! In addition to the Gold Sponsor benefits, the Presenting sponsor will receive::
- Head Listing as Presenting Sponsor with logo on all event-related materials
- Opportunity for company representative to speak at the event
- Logo recognition in event-specific email to Komen Missouri database (distribution 50,000+)
- Logo recognition in Komen Missouri e-newsletter and on Komen Missouri website and social media
- Company Banner displayed on stage at the event (company provided)
- 2 Complimentary VIP Trivia Tables (seats 8 each)
- 2 VIP Parking Spots
- Public acknowledgement at the event as well as in all follow-up communications.
Please contact Dawna Currigan to discuss sponsorship or donations: call 314.644.5400 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We’re looking for items for themed raffle baskets and silent auction. Are you or a company you know willing to donate gift cards, services or merchandise? We’re happy to accept items, to fit themes like sports, cooking, pets, personal pampering, jewelry, you name it! Baked goods are needed for raffle and bottle of alcohol, any kind for the Booze Pull. With more donations with can fund more screenings!