How to Apply for Funding
Thank you for your interest in the Komen Missouri Grants Program. The Komen Grants Portal opened on October 1, 2019 for grant application submission. Read instructions here on how to set up an account.
2020 – 2021 Grant Application Process
- Interested applicants must attend the grant writing workshop (or email the grant contact to make other arrangements) for instructions on submitting a full grant application. Details below.
- The FY2020-21 Request for Application (RFA) can be viewed here.
- Applications are due on December 6th through an online submission process.
- Funding decisions are determined by an independent community review panel with those selected to receive funding notified via email in March 2020.
- Grants are awarded for one year, with the grant cycle running April 1, 2020 – March 31, 2021.
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Grant Writing Workshop
Wednesday, October 9 from 2:00 pm – 4:00 pm at the Komen Missouri office
Learn about the 2020-2021 Komen Missouri Grant Cycle, what programs are funded/qualify, grant writing best practices, and how to use our new SmartSimple portal to apply. RSVP by Friday, October 4 and forward all questions to Sarah Johnson at 314-644-5400 ext 102 or email@example.com.
If you are unable to attend, you must request the materials and instructions on how to apply from Sarah Johnson by calling 314-644-5400 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
All requests for scientific research should be directed to the National Susan G. Komen Award and Research Grant Program. More information on research funding is available at www.komen.org/grants.
If you have any questions regarding Komen Missouri grants, please contact: email@example.com or call 314-644-5400.